The Future Health Research Organization (hereinafter referred to as “the Research Institute”) recognizes and protects the importance of personal information obtained from stakeholders, which is the basis of the research institute's business activities and the most important management. I think this is one of the important issues.
In order to provide safe, secure and reliable services to everyone, we have established the following basic policy and thoroughly disseminate it to all employees and comply with it.
1, Basic Policy
- Our research institute will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and norms. In addition, we will establish internal rules regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the rules of the Research Institute), implement and maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
- The Research Institute will establish a management system for the protection of personal information, inform officers and employees of the rules of the Research Institute, and strive to ensure compliance with them.
- Our research institute handles personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified to the customer. In addition, the Institute will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties except with the consent of the customer or with justifiable reasons.
- Our research institute keeps personal information accurate and up-to-date, strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, and continuously improves and corrects information security. increase.
- Our research institute will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure of personal information from customers.
Established on March 3, 2022
Future Health Research Institute
Representative Director Toshihiko Hasegawa
2, Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When we receive personal information from customers, we will specify the purpose of use of personal information in advance and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. If it becomes necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, we will notify you to that effect and use it after obtaining your consent. The purposes of using the personal information held by this research institute are as follows.
- Personal information about Customers
- Business talks, meetings, etc. with customers
- Shipping of products, materials, etc.
- Sending information about services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support and maintenance
- Responding to inquiries and consultations
- Service development, questionnaire survey implementation, monitor implementation, etc.
- Fulfillment of contract
- Personal information about recruitment applicants
- Providing and contacting recruitment applicants (including internships)
- Recruitment business management at our research institute
3, Appropriate Acquisition of Personal Information
At our research institute, we will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
4, Provision of Personal Information
- The Research Institute will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With your consent
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When business is succeeded due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
- Regardless of (1) above, the Research Institute will provide customers with services, respond to inquiries, etc., when it is deemed appropriate for our affiliated companies or agents to respond. We may provide the address, name, telephone number, etc. of the company to the affiliated company. In this case, the customer can request the Company to stop providing personal information to the affiliated companies.
5, Inquiries about Personal Information
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of your personal information, please contact us from the inquiry form.
6, Other Matters
- 1. About access information
- In order to provide better service, we may collect access log information. Please note that. The acquisition of access logs is not intended to identify your personal information.
- 2. About cookies dt>